The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This week on The Bawdy Book Blog
- Amanda’s review of Lyon’s Bride by Cathy Maxwell
- A giveaway of Sins of A Virgin by Anna Randol
- Jennifer’s review of Paradise by Jon Fore
- Our weekly Indie Author Excerpts featuring Surrender by Aimee Laine
- A cover reveal for J.A. Belfield’s newest novel due out next spring
- Amanda’s review of The Unseen by Katherine Webb
- A giveaway of BREATHE by Sarah Crossan
- Jennifer’s review of What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
- Indie Author Excerpts featuring Isaac Ho’s novel, The Repatriation of Henry Chin
This week had a few goodies in my mailbox!
Wrayth by Philippa Ballentine
Judging A Book by Its Lover by Lauren Leto
Valley of Dust by Karoleen Vry Brucks
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Important Update if you subscribe to The Bawdy Book Blog via RSS or Email!
Google is a business and as such, businesses like to make money. There have been rumors circulating on the web here, here and here (okay, so the last one is less rumor and more fact) that Feedburner, the free Google service that feeds your content to people’s RSS readers, is going away next month. Or, at least the API is, which means third parties can’t use the client (ie – widgets). This means that anyone already subscribed to the old feed needs to re-subscribe to the new feed.
This number looks so lonely, doesn’t it? Don’t you want to subscribe?
If you subscribed via email, please re-subscribe via the new email subscription service. You get the ability to choose your subscription options with this service: if daily emails are too much, you can opt for weekly, or bi-weekly instead! If you absolutely NEED to know what’s happening moment by moment, you can choose hourly updates (but let’s be honest…you won’t and I don’t post that much). All other subscription services remain unharmed in this Google fiasco, but please bare with me as I learn the new changes with Feedblitz.
Thanks to Penguin, HarperCollins, Gail @ Ticket To Anywhere Blog, and Karoleen Vry Brucks for the mailbox this week!