The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Last week on The Bawdy Book Blog
- Kristina reviewed Breaking Dawn II and all its ass-kickery
- Teaser Tuesday featured Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Jennifer reviewed Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- This week’s Indie Author Excerpt features Blood and Mistletoe by E.J. Stevens!
- EPIC GIVEAWAY! Black Friday Book Bonanza is live and you have until the end of today to enter!
- Jennifer spent this Follower Friday thanking her peeps
Coming up this week?
- Jennifer will be reviewing Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- This week’s Indie Author Excerpt will feature Elemental by Kelbian Noel!
Forget book bans. I laugh at self-imposed book-buying bans.
Important Update if you subscribed to The Bawdy Book Blog via RSS or Email prior to September 2012!
Google is a business and as such, businesses like to make money. There have been rumors circulating on the web here, here and here (okay, so the last one is less rumor and more fact) that Feedburner, the free Google service that feeds your content to people’s RSS readers, is going away next month. Or, at least the API is, which means third parties can’t use the client (ie – widgets). This means that anyone already subscribed to the old feed needs to re-subscribe to the new feed here at The Bawdy Book Blog. Why? Because I was proactive and decided to boot Feedburner before they could boot me.
Resubscribe by clicking the button – unless you’ve already clicked the button, then don’t click the button, I don’t know what’ll happen, black-hole like spontaneous implosion?
To subscribe via email, just enter your information in the righthand rail subscription widget.
Thanks to my job for my great books this week! Without employment, I’d be trolling the library.
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019