The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Last week on The Bawdy Book Blog
Okay, so it’s been about 3 weeks since I’ve done a Sunday Post, sorry, I’ve just been so busy, and I took a blogging break over the holidays! Boy did that feel great! So I’m going to cover the last couple of weeks for you.
- Indie Author Excerpts featured Proximity by M.A. George
- I posted my 2013 goals for The Bawdy Book Blog
tentwelve books made the Besties list for 2012!
- We had a giveaway, hosted by Cuddlebuggery! But it’s ended now.
- Indie Author Excerpts featured Kiss of the Butterfly by James Lyon
- And we featured Wake by Abria Mattina, too!
- Jennifer reviewed Click by Lisa Becker
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Teaser Tuesday – featured Harry Potter!
- Jennifer reviewed Reaper by L.S. Murphy
Coming up this week?
- Jennifer will be reviewing Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
- Teaser Tuesday
- Jennifer will also be reviewing Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Amanda will be reviewing The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
- Indie Author Excerpts this week will feature Renhala by Amy Joy Lutchen!
I’m going to try to remember everything I received over the holidays….but forgive me if I forget one, or even a few.
The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer (gift)
Free Four (Divergent #1.1) by Veronica Roth (gift)
Kiss of the Butterfly by James Lyon (purchased)
Mandate 33 by Nick Lombardi (gift)
A Pound of Paper by John Baxter (gift)
Vega Rising by Jon Fore (for review)
Crossroads (Crossroads Academy #1) by J.J. Bonds (for review)
Elemental (Elemental #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer (purchased)
Fearless (Elemental #1.5) by Brigid Kemmerer (purchased)
The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1) by Lois Lowry (gift)
Gathering Blue (The Giver Quartet 2) by Lois Lowry (gift)
Messenger (The Giver Quartet #3) by Lois Lowry (gift)
Son (The Giver Quartet #4) by Lois Lowry (gift)
In Other News…
I finally began reading Harry Potter. Yep, that’s right. I was the last person left on planet Earf to not have ready the greatness of Rowling’s writing. Expect a 7-week long feature on my adventures in Potterism in the new year.
Update: I finished 4 of the books over Christmas break! I want so badly to complete the series, but sadly, I had to read other books so I could keep content going on the blog. But! I’m now scheduled through nearly the end of January for reviews and such, so soon, I can go back to Hogwarts! Yay!
I want to thank my roommate, “JtotheMFTuck”, as well as Brian V from nc.o, for the great book gifts this holiday season. You guys rocked my world. I also want to thank Jon Fore and J.J. Bonds for sending your books for review, I am so glad you like this blog enough to want your book honestly reviewed here!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019