The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Last week on The Bawdy Book Blog
- Jennifer reviewed a Christmas/Romance: A Cold Creek Noel by RaeAnne Thayne
- Teaser Tuesday featured Reaper by L.S. Murphy
- What was Jennifer waiting on last Wednesday?
- Last week’s Indie Author Excerpt was Ill-Fated by Evelyn Ink!
Coming up this week?
- Jennifer will be reviewing Reaper by L.S. Murphy
- Jennifer will also be reviewing Click by Lisa Becker
- Indie Author Excerpts this week will feature Wake by Abria Mattina!
Harper Collins Big Daddy Publishers and Random House Doubleday must’ve felt bad for my lack of book hauls in recent weeks, because boy did I make up for them this week. These are all for review.
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Prophect (The Dragon King Chronicles #1) by Ellen Oh
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
The Drowning House by Elizabeth Black
Wasteland by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Flowers in the Sky by Lynn Joseph
In Other News…
I finally began reading Harry Potter. Yep, that’s right. I was the last person left on planet Earf to not have ready the greatness of Rowling’s writing. Expect a 7-week long feature on my adventures in Potterism in the new year.
Important Update if you subscribed to The Bawdy Book Blog via RSS or Email prior to September 2012!
Blah blah blah, feedburner went away, blah blah blah. You get the picture.
To subscribe via email, just enter your information in the righthand rail subscription widget. We use Jetpack, so you have full control over frequency of email updates.
Big huge thanks to Random House and Harper Collins for such a great mailbox week!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019