Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
You’ve changed, Clay. The accusation echoed in his mind long after Marie left.
Page 12, All She Wants for Christmas by Stacy Connelly
Holly Bainbridge had a simple wish this Christmas: to find a way to keep Hopewell House open for business. The former foster child knew how it felt to be without a family and was determined to make this a holiday the kids would never forget. Until handsome, hard-hearted businessman Clay Forrester stole her Santa…Playing jolly St. Nick was the best way Clay knew to make it up to Holly. And once he donned the red cap and white beard, a transformation took place–and all he could think about was being with her. But could he convince Holly that this was indeed a season of second chances? All she had to do was believe….
I’m not a big romance fan, but slap it together with Christmas and I’m melting in my Uggs.
What’s teasing YOU this week?
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019