Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
After four years of intense therapy, I had a perfect macaroni Jesus (I liked to use our art therapy sessions to make religous icons out of pasta. It totally freaked out my therapist), but only an inkling of why I felt so bad about my relationship with my folks. I guess I figured it must be tough to have a daughter who started screaming and drooling when you handed her a birthday present, Christmas gift…or the mail.
Location 194 of 4342, Shadow Sight (Ivy Granger #1) by E.J. Stevens
Some things are best left unseen…
Ivy Granger’s second sight is finally giving her life purpose. Ivy and her best friend Jinx may not be raking in the dough, but their psychic detective agency pays the bills–most of the time. Their only worry is the boredom of a slow day and the occasional crazy client–until a demon walks through their door.
Demons are never a good sign…
A demon attorney representing the water fae? Stranger things have happened. And things are about to get very, very strange as a bloodthirsty nightmare hunts the city of Harborsmouth.
There’s blood in the water…
Kelpies have a reputation for eating humans. Unfortunately, Kelpies are the clients. When an Unseelie faerie this evil stalks the waterways of your city, you have to make hard choices.
The lesser of two evils…
If this doesn’t tease you….check out the excerpt posted last Friday!
What’s teasing YOU this week?
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019