I am going to take control of my TBR pile this March with Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. (Who am I kidding, I won’t even make a dent, there are hundreds!) I plan to finish the ARC I am currently reading and begin with my TBR pile, but with a twist: all of my TBR’s MUST be e-books. I have a lot of ebooks I’ve purchased over the last two years, and I really want to read them. Plus, ebooks means I can read late at night while the other half is sleeping, without disturbing him.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Beginning March 1st, 2013 and ending March 31, 2013 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2013.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (for those of you who post a month or more out on your blog like me, just link up your Goodreads rating and quick review.)
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2013 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well.
I don’t have a list, because I read based on mood, but I will keep track of progress here, throughout the month of March. My goal is to read (gulp!) 12 of my TBRs. Wish me luck!
- MILA 2.0: Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza – finished on 3/6
- UNRAVEL ME by Tahereh Mafi – finished on 3/10
- The MisEducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth – finished on 3/15
- The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone by Emily Giffin – finished on 3/15
- Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand – finished on 3/15
- Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
UPDATE 3/10: So far I’ve only read 2 books in the first ten days, so I’m not doing so well towards my goal of 12 books, but I had to finish an ARC in the first few days of the month, which put me a little bit behind. And really, MILA 2.o Origins is only a novella/short story, so it doesn’t really count! But I’m still determined to read as many TBRs as I can. Let’s see how many I can chug through this week. Look for another update on 3/17.
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019