Hey guys! I’ll be on vacation from 5/20-5/27 so comment approvals and responses will be on “Beach Time!”
Please help me welcome Robin Bielman, author of the novel, Worth the Risk, to The Bawdy Book Blog today!
About Robin Bielman Robin Bielman lives in Southern California, a bike ride away from the ocean if she’s feeling really adventurous. She loves books and baking and running on the treadmill while watching her favorite TV shows. When she’s not reading or writing her next story, she’s spending time with her high school sweetheart husband and two sons, most likely watching, playing, or discussing baseball. She drives too fast, drinks too much caffeine, and if every day were Cupcake Day, she’d be a happy camper! She [also] loves to connect with readers.
Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for having me here on The Bawdy Book Blog. I’m delighted to visit with you and your readers and be a guest blogger today.
In my debut novella, Worth the Risk, my hero Dean is a hotshot historic preservationist who works in the field of heritage protection. Not your average occupation, right? Dean is passionate about the environment and preserving history, and also loves adventure. River raft and hike a volcano in the same day? Hell, yeah. Bring along Samantha, the girl he’s never gotten over, the girl he’ll protect at all costs, the girl who makes him feel things, and it’s a perfect day.
Dean’s an outdoor junkie, a do-good humanitarian. A guy I hope readers will fall in love with. In fact, I think there are lots of good reasons to love historic preservationists.
Nine Reasons to Love Historic Preservationists
1. They push the boundaries. These guys don’t play if safe… anywhere. 2. They like to get dirty. (And I don’t just mean outdoors.) 3. Green is their favorite M&M candies color. 4. They look like a combination of Indiana Jones and Ryan Gosling. Or this guy:
5. They go where the action is. 6. Following along on their adventures could lead you to places you’ve only dreamed about. 7. They work well with their hands.
8. They have an appreciation for how things are built. 9. They like to do it in exotic locales.
So there you have it, my reasons to adore historic preservationists. I had so much fun writing Dean and Samantha’s story and exploring this fun occupation. By the way, Samantha also works in heritage protection, so just imagine how combustible these two are together. 😉
Question: If you’d like a chance to win an eBook copy of Worth the Risk, please leave me a comment letting me know this: If I handed you a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go and with whom?
Thanks again, Jennifer!
International! Win an ebook copy of Worth the Risk!
That’s right! Win an ebook copy of Worth the Risk by Robin Bielman, courtesy of Entangled Publishing! Check out the giveaway information below.
- To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter widget below
- You must be 16 years of age or older
- Giveaway is open internationally
- Winner is announced on this blog post after giveaway end
- Winner has 48 hours to respond to email or a new winner will be chosen