Life of A Blogger is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat and is a non-bookish meme dedicated to getting to know the bloggers behind the blogs. Each week is a different topic that is discussed by all who participate!
This Week: Pet Peeves!
Oh. My. God. Do we have the time for me to make this list?
- Bad and/or discourteous drivers. This will always be my number one because I really really really really really REALLY HATE people who are disrespectful on the road. Oh my jesus, there have been times where I’ve wanted to get out and – well I won’t finish that thought. But living in the DC Metro exposes you to a lot of jerks on the road.
- Men who don’t hold doors open for women. IT’S CALLED CHIVALRY, OKAY?!
- People who don’t stop and hold the door behind them when you are right behind them. I do it for everyone, most people let the door slam in my face. Sigh.
- People who hold meetings on their phones and pace back and forth behind my desk at work. Yes, this actually does happen a lot.
- When people try to get on to elevators before you get off. There’s a maximum capacity, folks! IT AIN’T A CLOWN CAR.
I strangely have no bookish pet peeves. I know some people hate when pages are dog-eared or spines are bent, and I certainly prefer that not to happen, but everyone loves their books differently, so that doesn’t bother me at all!