The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Last Week and This Week
- Kristina reviewed the audiobook for Fallen by Lauren Kate – stop by and read her rant!
- Jessica reviewed The Haven by Carol Lynch Williams
- We were a part of the I Am Forever blog tour! There’s a giveaway!
- Best Series Blog Hop Giveaway! Goes live at midnight tonight!
- Kristina continues her torture and reviews Torment by Lauren Kate
- Jennifer reviews the audiobook of Burning the Map by Laura Caldwell
- B-Tips: Jennifer’s Top Five Fav Plugins of 2014
I received a couple of audiobooks for review recently, which is really awesome!
Thanks, RandomHouse Audio!
In Other News
Things have been a little crazy for me lately, I feel like wedding planning has taken over my life, and as such, has taken over my friends’ lives. I feel bad for them, they have to put up with me. I’ve been spending money like crazy buying things, like favors and guest bags, and these cute little parasols for the bridesmaids! Yesterday marked my first trip to Hobby Lobby, where I wandered the aisles for TWO HOURS! Things are moving along though, and in 4 1/2 months, our extravaganza in Mexico will be upon us! I can’t wait. L has begun brewing, which makes our house stink like crazy, but his beers are quite tasty! I plan to document his foray into the home-brew world on our personal blog (because I know he never will LOL).
Book News You Can Use
- Did you guys see this neat Blu-Ray feature on Catching Fire?
- Here’s another sneak peak of The Fault In Our Stars. Commence squeeing now. (It’s totally not weird that it’s Caleb from Divergent, right?)
- Did you know Shailene Woodley turned down a chance to audition for Anastasia’s role in 50 Shades?
- Parajunkee posts a rant about being called a mean blogger
- Ashley @ Nose Graze talks about migrating your foundation design to Bootstrap
- and she talks about moving from WordPress.com to WordPress.org
Have a great week, peeps!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019