Lemonade and sunshine! Beach towels! Fresh cut grass! Welcome to my stop on the Splash Into Summer Giveaway Hop, hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Page Turners Blog!
Over 200 blogs are participating in the Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway and we are all linked together so you can “hop” through each one, entering as many (or few) giveaways as you like. If you’re too busy today, make sure you bookmark this page so you can come back later and enter them all! Each blog has their own rules, so be sure to follow them when entering. You can find a list of the blogs in the hop HERE.
On to the Giveaway!
One lucky reader will win my paperback copy of Jane Green’s Second Chance! It has been read, but is in perfect shape and I like to spread the wealth!
Synopsis (via Barnes & Noble): The story of a group of people who haven’t seen each other since they were best friends in school, they reunite when one of them dies in a terrible tragedy. Recapturing the intimacy of their younger days, they are each surprised at the impact their encounter brings. Warm, witty, and as wise as ever, Second Chance will strike a chord with anyone who is still trying to figure life out.
- Leave me a comment in the comment section below with your email address (do it ninja-like: ie – bawdybooks at gmail dot com)
- You MUST be 13 years or older
- You must have a U.S. mailing address (no PO Boxes please)
- Incomplete entries are disqualified
- Hop runs from 12:01AM May 25th through 11:59PM May 31st
- Winner will be announced here, at The Bawdy Book Blog, on the evening of June 1st
- Winner will be selected using Random.org and has 48 hours to respond to the winner blog post or email I send
That’s it, folks! You are not required to follow me, but it’s always appreciated when you do. Happy hopping and have a great Memorial Day!
The following two tabs change content below.
Jennifer is both a book nerd and professional photographer. That means she lives in the fantasy world all the time, whether of her making, or someone else's. She collects books like the Duggar family collects kids, and began waiting for her Hogwarts letter at the tender age of 33.