Life of A Blogger is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat and is a non-bookish meme dedicated to getting to know the bloggers behind the blogs. Each week is a different topic that is discussed by all who participate!
This Week: Pet Peeves!
Oh. My. God. Do we have the time for me to make this list?
- Bad and/or discourteous drivers. This will always be my number one because I really really really really really REALLY HATE people who are disrespectful on the road. Oh my jesus, there have been times where I’ve wanted to get out and – well I won’t finish that thought. But living in the DC Metro exposes you to a lot of jerks on the road.
- Men who don’t hold doors open for women. IT’S CALLED CHIVALRY, OKAY?!
- People who don’t stop and hold the door behind them when you are right behind them. I do it for everyone, most people let the door slam in my face. Sigh.
- People who hold meetings on their phones and pace back and forth behind my desk at work. Yes, this actually does happen a lot.
- When people try to get on to elevators before you get off. There’s a maximum capacity, folks! IT AIN’T A CLOWN CAR.
I strangely have no bookish pet peeves. I know some people hate when pages are dog-eared or spines are bent, and I certainly prefer that not to happen, but everyone loves their books differently, so that doesn’t bother me at all!
So what are your pet peeves? Link me up!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019