Over 200 blogs are participating in the Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway and we are all linked together so you can “hop” through each one, entering as many (or few) giveaways as you like. If you’re too busy today, make sure you bookmark this page so you can come back later and enter them all! Each blog has their own rules, so be sure to follow them when entering.
On To The Giveaway!
One lucky winner will get a signed copy of Cameo the Assassin by Dawn McCullough-White!
Synopsis: The Kingdom of Sieunes is rife with taverns, dirty streets, and clay pipe smoking citizens all toiling to feed their families and keep themselves in something little better than rags. With a foiled revolution just ten years prior still burning in the hearts of many, the royals enlist the aid of assassins to keep things in order.
The townsfolk entertain themselves by dreaming of better times to come and regaling in stories of the undead said to walk the graveyards at night… and of Cameo the killer with corpse-like eyes… Scarred and jaded Cameo is one of the most effective assassins in the employ of the Association, moving from one mission to the next as long as the alcohol keeps flowing.
Her acceptance of the murder-for-hire lifestyle is thrown into doubt when she meets a local highwayman with a penchant for fine clothes and women, and then she begins to think about breaking with the company, but no one ever breaks with the Association under good terms.
- Must be a US resident, 13 years or older
- No PO boxes
- Incomplete entries will be discarded
- Ends 11:59pm on April 25, 2011
- Winner will be announced here at The Bawdy Book Blog and via email on Tuesday or Wednesday evening following the Hop’s end. The winner will be selected via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond otherwise a new winner will be selected
After you’re done entering my giveaway, hop on through to one of the other blogs below and enter theirs!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019