I would deem the first annual HoHoHo Readathon a great success! And we have you guys to thank for it. I had such a blast reading my christmas ARCs and finding new books to add to the list (and boy did I!). The Twitter party was a great success, too! It was so awesome to chat with y’all and discuss the most wonderful time of the year!
I want to give special thanks to our Elves:
- Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings
- Melissa & Truffles @ Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries & More
- Sharon @ Obsession with Books
- Vilia @ Backchatting Books
- April @ My Shelf Confessions
- Cricket @ Little Library Muse
They did a really great job on the challenges. I did not participate, because I didn’t want to put myself in the prize pool as a host, but it was awesome and everyone else seemed to enjoy them, too! Great job!
I especially want to thank Kimba from Caffeinated Reviewer.
I came to her months ago about doing a Christmas readathon, and we hashed out some details, but boy did I let the ball drop. Kimba picked up that ball and totally ran with it, and basically she put 99% of this thing together for us while I dealt with some personal stuff. Kimba…YOU ROCK.
I couldn’t devote 100% of my time to reading over the last five days, but this RAT totally and completely crushed my burnout! I finished 3 books and am almost done with book 4! Here’s where I stood at the end of the day yesterday:
Happy holidays & reading, peeps!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019