Genre: Young Adult/Dystopian Series: BREATHE #1 Publish Date: October 1, 2012 Publisher: Greenwillow Books ISBN13: 9780062118691 Connect with the author: Twitter | Facebook | Website | Blog | Goodreads Don’t wait, buy it now!* Kindle | Nook | Amazon | B&N | Book Depo
Inhale. Exhale. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe . . . The world is dead. The survivors live under the protection of Breathe, the corporation that found a way to manufacture oxygen-rich air.
Alina has been stealing for a long time. She’s a little jittery, but not terrified. All she knows is that she’s never been caught before. If she’s careful, it’ll be easy. If she’s careful. Quinn should be worried about Alina and a bit afraid for himself, too, but even though this is dangerous, it’s also the most interesting thing to happen to him in ages. It isn’t every day that the girl of your dreams asks you to rescue her. Bea wants to tell him that none of this is fair; they’d planned a trip together, the two of them, and she’d hoped he’d discover her out here, not another girl. And as they walk into the Outlands with two days’ worth of oxygen in their tanks, everything they believe will be shattered. Will they be able to make it back? Will they want to?
I absolutely loved this book, mark my words, it is going to be one of the next greats in the dystopian genre. And because I loved it so much, I’ve asked HarperCollins and Epic Reads to help me host this giveaway, so one lucky reader will get the chance to love it as much as I do!
- To enter, fill out the rafflecopter widget below
- You must be 13 years or older to enter
- This is a US/Canada-only giveaway
- Winner must have a valid postal address – no PO boxes please
- Winner has 48 hours to respond to email or another winner will be chosen
*If you purchase through one of these links, we do receive a small, monetary kick-back that helps fund this blog. A HUGE thank you to HarperCollins for sponsoring this giveaway!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019