Grab your hot cocoa and those fuzzy socks (you know the ones we’re talking about), along with your Winter and Holiday themed books because the Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon has begun. Kimba and I are so excited to be here with you and we look forward to our own holiday reads. Typically, romance isn’t my thang, but wrap that romance novel up with a big red bow and I’m sold! This year, we once again have some fab Elves who are hosting some challenges during the event. And don’t forget about the Twitter Party (deets below). Make sure you are linked up and see official rules. Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon link-up.
The challenges will be open for the entire event. Have fun attempting them and meeting our wonderful Elves. Be sure and check out their blogs when you stop by.
- Bea @ Bea’s Book Nook
- Trish@ Between the Lines
- Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts
- April @ My Shelf Confessions
- Melissa & Truffles @ Mochas, Mysteries and Meows
- Ginny @ Gin’s Book Notes
- Jennifer @Book Nympho “Holiday Reading Selfie”
One lucky Ho-Ho-Ho participant will win a 20.00 gift card to Amazon, Barnes and Noble or One credit to Audible.com. International winners can select a Paypal gift card. Good luck. See how to earn extra entries below. Mandatory requirements:
- Link up and post Goal/update post
- Read or listen to at least one holiday or winter themed book/audio
- Particpate in at least one challenge
Earn Extra Entries:
- Participate in challenges
- Follow hosts
- Attend twitter party Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST)
- Read a second book
The Participant Giveaway Tool will be open until November 13 at 11:59 pm to allow you to post entries, follow and add books to tool. Good luck to all.
I have four books from last year languishing on my Netgalley shelf that I want to get to first! I also have one audiobook from Brilliance Audio! That will be my first Christmas audio ever. So we’ll see how it all goes!
Completed: The Christmas He Loved Her by Juliana Stone An Heiress for All Seasons (The Debutante Files #1.5) by Sophie Jordan Mistletoe Magic (Copper Mountain Christmas #3) by Melissa McClone Still reading/listening Under the Mistletoe with Me by Kristen Proby (50% done) Considering my mom flew in the day after the HoHoHoRAT started, I think I did pretty well! Thanks to everyone who participated, as well as our challenge hosts!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019