Reading Challenge Details
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. – Goodreads Group has been created for the challenge, feel free to join.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button (on the sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
Below is a progress bar of our goals, followed by books we read and reviewed (they will be added automagically via Creative Whim’s UBB plugin add-on).
Jennifer's 2015 Audiobook Challenge: 5/25
- Sway by Kat Spears
- Under the Mistletoe With Me by Kristen Proby
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Night of Cake and Puppets by Laini Taylor
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Jessica's 2015 Audiobook Challenge: 5/20
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- Revival by Stephen King
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Also check out previous years’ goal posts!
How did Jennifer do last year?
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019