Welcome back to The Bawdy Book Blog’s stop on the Flash Gold book tour! Last week, I reviewed Flash Gold by Lindsay Buroker; today, Lindsay and I are giving away prizes! Woohoo, who doesn’t like to read for free?!
Three lucky readers will win e-book copies of Flash Gold by Lindsay Buroker! Synopsis: “Eighteen-year-old Kali McAlister enters her steam-powered “dogless sled” in a race, intending to win the thousand-dollar prize and escape remote Moose Hollow forever. The problem? Fortune seekers and airship pirates are after her for the secret to flash gold, her late father’s alchemical masterpiece. With her modified rifle and a pocketful of home-made smoke bombs, Kali wouldn’t normally hide from a confrontation, but taking on a whole airship single-handedly is a daunting task. Unfortunately, the other racers won’t assist her–they’re too busy scheming ways to sabotage her unorthodox sled. When a sword-slinging stranger shows up, wanting to hire on as her protector, she’s sure he has ulterior motives, but he’s the only one interested in helping her. The question is…why?”
- Leave me a comment in the comment section below with your email address (do it ninja-like: ie – bawdybooks at gmail dot com), telling us which steampunk character is your favorite (from any book you’ve read!), if you want to add why, that’s fine too
- You MUST be 13 years or older
- You must have a U.S. mailing address (no PO Boxes please)
- Incomplete entries are disqualified
- Contest runs from 12:01AM June 1st through 11:59PM June 4th
- Winner will be announced here, at The Bawdy Book Blog, on the evening of June 5th
- Winner will be selected using Random.org and has 48 hours to respond to the winner blog post or email I send
- Winner will then be provided with a custom coupon code for “purchase” at Smashwords.com
And don’t forget to stop over at ComaCalm’s Corner, tomorrow’s stop on the Flash Gold tour!