A year ago today, I began my blogging journey, unaware of the giant solar system that is bloggers, authors and publishers, all orbiting around books. Actually, I didn’t even know book blogs existed; my friend April said, “I’m thinking of starting a book blog” and I thought that sounded like a marvelous idea, because I had no one (besides her) to talk books with (I was boring my boyfriend and roommate to death). So I jumped on board and on January 25, 2011, I made my first post. (You won’t find it on here, it was lost in transitions of renaming and moving from Blogger to self-hosted WordPress – and THANK GOD for that, it was a dumb post. In fact all the early ones were. But I digress).
It’s my party and I’ll read if I want to!
Not ONLY is it my bloggyversary…the stars happened to align that week because it’s also my birthday on the 28th! I’ll be
29 32. I’ve learned a lot in the last year, but I still don’t know everything. What I DO know is that I wouldn’t be here without you guys, so today is my day to thank YOU for stopping by, saying hello, dropping comments and participating.
TEN winners will receive one book (or the giftcard) from this pile
(click to read a review or the synopsis)
212 by Alafair Burke (signed!) The Sixes by Kate White (hardback) Long Gone by Alafair Burke (hardback) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (ARE) SLIDE by Jill Hathaway (ARE) Balthazar by Claudia Gray (uncorrected proof) $10 Amazon Giftcard + a bar of Turtle Bay Naturals Handmade Soap
- To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter widget below
- You must be 13 years of age or older
- Valid postal address is required
- There will be ten winners for this giveaway and each winner will receive one book (or the giftcard)
- Winners are announced on this blog post after giveaway end
- Each winner has 48 hours to respond to email or a new winner will be chosen
**This is a US-only giveaway, however if you are International and would like to enter for the Amazon giftcard WITHOUT the soap, that is allowed.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’d like to thank HarperTeen and HarperCollins for providing these books! You guys ROCK!
Latest posts by Jennifer @ BookShelfery (see all)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate | Book Review - 08/04/2019
- The Perfect Date – Movie Review - 05/07/2019
- Book Review: Daughters of the Lake by Wendy Webb - 02/15/2019